Cricket, that’s what is in everybody’s mind (most of them, if not all). After all it is India vs Pakistan!! It is the semi-final match which is tomorrow (30.03.2011) at Mohali PCA Stadium, Punjab. A dream match for both the nations. It’s in my mind too. Everyday there is headline in the NEWS related to this match. Also, lot many are coming from local sources too. Here are some of the few-
1. The Prime Ministers of the both nations will be coming to watch it. Wah, that’s the spirit.
2. Around, 1500 policemen in and around the Taj Hotel, Chandigarh where both the teams are staying. Too many right?
3. Somebody told me that it’s National holiday in Pakistan on the match-Day.
4. One headline says- India vs Pak – Adrenaline vs Testesterone.
5. Employees are deciding what excuses to make to their boss so that they can watch it LIVE. Well, I’m just not going after the lunch. No excuses. It’s of course the match! :D
6. Almost every third FB status is about this match. Didn’t check the Twitter though.
7. And also my today’s post is about it too.
8. Special non-stop train to Chandigarh for the match. Extra flights too!
9. Not sure but is it true- Bharat Bandh? ;)
Now, this is truly Cricket Mania. And it’s more because it’s against Pakistan. Everyone is dreaming that their nation’s team should go to the final. And so am I. India, go and grab the Cup! Yeah I am already into the final!